OK, so I have done a pretty terrible job of blogging recently. We’re working on changing that by bringing on new team members here at Quilt Addicts Anonymous to handle the day-to-day tasks that have been created as this little blog turned into a full blown business. Then I can get back to the creative stuff, like creating new quilt patterns, blogging and creating amazing new quilt video tutorials.
We’re planning a podcast episode next month to let you all know what I’ve been up to during my blogging hiatus, but for now I want to let you know I have been vlogging, every Saturday morning over on the Quilt Addicts Anonymous Facebook page.
Each Saturday I go live to let you know what is new at the shop and what I’m working on. Hint, hint, I’m writing a book, so there has been a lot that I have been working on.
For you blog readers who don’t always make it over to Facebook, I am going to post the videos here too. My daughter, the future quilter, was with me when I shot this video, so it is a little crazy. But at 3, she already has a love of fabric, color, and helping mommy out at her shop. So I hope you enjoy watching the little budding quilter.
Here’s all the stuff we featured in the video if you absolutely need to have some of it in your stash right now:
- Reverie Fusions: http://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product-category/fabric/art-gallery-fabrics/reverie-fusions/
- Paloma: http://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product-category/fabric/ink-arrow/paloma/
- Zola: http://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product-category/fabric/ink-arrow/zola/
- Kaffe pre-cuts: http://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/?term=fabric-bundles&s=Kaffe&post_type=product&taxonomy=product_cat
- Art Gallery Fabrics pre-cuts: http://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/?term=fabric-bundles&s=Art+Gallery&post_type=product&taxonomy=product_cat
- Neptune & the Mermaid fat quarter bundle: http://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/neptune-the-mermaid-by-tokyo-milk-fat-quarter-bundle/