Stephanie Soebbing shows you how to paper piece a more complicated pattern in this video tutorial. Learn step-by-step with three cameras so you always get the best view and can master this fun technique.
Showcase your favorite fabrics in this sweet wall hanging developed with Shell Rummel to feature her fabric line Bloom Beautiful.
Hanging Garden uses paper piecing to create perfect points without a lot of fuss. The block centers are perfect for showing off the focus print by fussy cutting your favorite motifs.
An ample amount of negative space helps the quilted wall hanging go together quickly, and provides plenty of space for custom quilting.
Supplies we used:
- Hanging Garden Pattern: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/hanging-garden/
- Add-A-Quarter Ruler: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/add-a-quarter-ruler-12-inch/
- Carol Doak Foundation Paper: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/carol-doak-foundatn-papr-8-5×11/
- Violet Craft Seam Roller: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/violet-craft-seam-roller-vc-014-violet-craft1-3/
- Flat Flower Pins: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/flat-flower-pins-pink-2/
- Fixion Gel Pen: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/frixion-gel-pen-pink/
- Cutting Mat Quilter’s Cut n’ Press: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/cutting-mat-quilters-cut-n-press-i-teal-11in-x-11in/
- Olfa Deluxe 45MM Ergo Rotary Cutter: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/deluxe-45mm-ergo-rotary-cutter/