In this Stashin’ with Stephanie video I show you how to use strip piecing to make a fat quarter friendly quilt FAST!
Garden Plot is a great quilt to show off fabric prints that are so lovely you just don’t want to cut them up. Featuring large pieces, you can see big sections of the design and show off the motifs you love.
The pattern for this quilt is available in crib, lap, twin (pictured) and king.
The fabric used for this quilt is Pat Bravo Legendary for Art Gallery Fabrics.
Sign up for Stashin’ with Stephanie: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/stashin
Supplies we used:
- Garden Plot Pattern: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/garden-plot-pdf-download/
- Garden Plot Twin Sized Quilt Kit: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/garden-plot-quilt-kit-twin-sized/
- Legendary by Pat Bravo for Art Gallery Fabrics: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product-category/fabric/art-gallery-fabrics/legendary-by-pat-bravo-new/
- Flat Flower Pins: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/flat-flower-pins-pink-2/
Cutting Mat Quilter’s Cut n’ Press: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/june-tailor-quilters-cut-n-press/
- Olfa Deluxe 45MM Ergo Rotary Cutter: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/deluxe-45mm-ergo-rotary-cutter/