T-Shirt Quilt Class
T-Shirt quilts are a fun, beginner-friendly quilting project and a great way to remember special events or a time in your life, such as graduations, retirements and races. The list of T-Shirt quilt themes can go on and on.
Here’s what we’re going to cover in our FREE nine-part video tutorial series:
- Supplies you need
- Choosing your fabric
- Cutting the T-Shirts
- Cutting the interfacing and sashing
- Fusing the interfacing to the T-Shirts
- Attaching the sashing to the T-Shirts
- Choosing a layout for your quilt
- Assembling the T-Shirt Quilt top
- Quilting the T-Shirt Quilt with a walking foot on your home sewing machine
We’ve got all the supplies you need over at shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com. And if you grab your appliqué pressing sheet and interfacing from us, you can get the pattern for FREE!
And if you can’t follow along right now, don’t worry the videos will be live forever right here!
T-Shirt Quilt Class Video Lessons
We will be adding videos to this section between April 23 and May 20 as we release new lessons. Please subscribe to emails to make sure you don’t miss a new lesson!
(Visited 2500 times, 5 visits today)