My Quilt Box giveaway!
I’ve got a super fun giveaway for you all today courtesy of My Quilt Box, a subscription service for quilters.
Each month the My Quilt Box crew selects new fabrics, gadgets and patterns for each box. Then they bundle them together and ship directly to subscribers. You can even tell the My Quilt Box crew what colors and styles you would like to see in upcoming boxes.
Subscriptions are available in one, three and six month plans. The photo above shows the goodies in the June My Quilt Box mailing. It included:
- 6 half yard cuts of Cloud9 Fabrics, which uses only 100% certified organic cotton
- Aurifil Make Ne-50 2024 Thread
- Clover Wonder Clips
- Sue Daley Milliners 11 Needles
- Sue Daley – 1-1/2” Hexagon, 50 papers
- Hexagon Essentials by Kathy Doughty
- Two Sew Sassy Buttons!
This giveaway includes a one-month subscription to My Quilt Box and is available for U.S. residents only. To enter, fill out the form below for a chance to win by midnight CST on Friday, July 10, 2015. Good luck.