January quilting goals
Transforming my sewing room into a nursery means I’ve got to get some of big projects out of the way before the baby arrives. And that means I have a lot of sewing to do in the next 20 weeks, give or take depending on whether the little guy or girl decides to come early or late.
In order to stay on task, I’ve decided to make myself a monthly task list and post it here to help keep myself on track and accountable to someone other than myself. So without any further ado, here are my January quilting goals:
- Finish binding my Chevron lap quilt
- Quilt, bind and label the Puppy Love crib quilt
- Finish hand quilting my wedding quilt
- Finish all the February BOMs, except one for class demonstration
- Piece the center of one BOM for the March class sample
- Make three blocks for my Christmas New York Beauty
What’s on your quilting to-do list?