Today’s video tutorial is all about binding. I cover every aspect of putting binding on your quilt from start to finish. You’ll learn how to:
- Prep your binding for sewing
- Use a walking foot
- Sew binding to the top of the quilt
- Sew mitered corners on your binding
- Use an invisible hand sewing stitch to sew the binding to the back of the quilt
- Tack down mitered corners by hand
This video is a special request from viewers like you! So if you have a quilting technique you’d like to know how to do, just tell me what it is in the comments. If I know how to do it, then I’ll shoot a video tutorial on it!