For our final 12th Make of Christmas we are bringing back one of our most popular tutorials, the Quilt-As-You-Go Placemats with a FREE pattern and tons of tips to speed up your sewing!
I have so many of these that I have created using my favorite 2 1/2-inch strip rolls. I just love how each one turns out a little different, but they all are clearly part of one set showing off the fabrics from your favorite line.
And the best part, because this is Quilt-As-You-Go, when you are done sewing, you are also done quilting and you just have to bind your placemat! That means you can definitely get a set done to gift this Christmas, or to set your table with.
We are shipping orders within one business day, and our holiday shipping deadline isn’t until Dec. 19, 2019, so there is plenty of time to order and whip up this final make of Christmas.
Supplies I used:
– Quilt-As-You-Go Placemat FREE pattern by Quilt Addicts Anonymous: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/quilt-as-you-go-placemats-free-pattern/
– One jellyroll: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product-category/fabric/pre-cuts-and-bundles/jelly-rolls/?orderby=date
– 1 1/2 yard backing fabric (more if you want to make them double sided and center fabric designs on the back side: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product-category/fabric/order-by-the-yard/?orderby=date
– Aurifil thread to match your backing fabric: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product-category/notions/thread/
– Olfa Deluxe 45MM Ergo Rotary Cutter – https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/deluxe-45mm-ergo-rotary-cutter/
Watch a video on how to bind your quilt with continuous binding: https://www.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/2018/06/continuous-binding-tutorial-mitered-corners-free-beginner-quilting-videos-and-pattern/
Check out more from Quilt Addicts Anonymous …
Online quilt shop: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com
Brick and mortar quilt shop: Quilt Addicts Anonymous, 3416 46th Ave., Rock Island, IL 61201
Music: All the Lovers (Instrumental Version) by Martin Hall, Better Days (Instrumental Version) by Tellow, Creeping Under My Skin (Instrumental Version) by Daniel Gunnarsson, Dynamite Castle (Instrumental Version) by Sebastian Forslund, For the Weekend (Instrumental Version) by Sebastian Forslund, Last to Know (Instrumental Version) by Martin Hall, Midnight Radio (Instrumental Version) by Cacti, Play (Instrumental Version) by Sebastian Forslund from Epidemic Sound.