Learn how to turn a thrift store end table that has seen better days into a modern, beautiful piece of furniture using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and the Harmony Mandala Stencil from Stencil Revolution.
Stephanie Soebbing shows you step-by-step how to get a smooth flat finish with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, then cover it with a second color for two-color distressing. Then dress the piece up and create dimension by learning how to stencil and distress the edges and raised points.
This video is sponsored by Stencil Revolution. Check out all their stencils at https://www.stencilrevolution.com/.
Read more about Stephanie’s process and inspiration on her website: http://www.quiltaddictsanonymous.com.
Watch other painting tutorials by Stephanie Soebbing at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJWaeOAmV0&list=PL-noqoeaGWzbfrYCIWCyQI5KJoMEXPq8P
Products I used in this video (may contain affiliate links):
– Harmony Mandala Stencil from Stencil Revolution: https://www.stencilrevolution.com/products/harmony-mandala-stencil
– Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Graphite: https://amzn.to/2MU7Wjl
– Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Provenance: https://amzn.to/2MTlk7p
– Annie Sloan Clear Wax: https://amzn.to/2NqedUO
– Chalk Paint brush: https://amzn.to/2J1deaa
– Wax brush: https://amzn.to/2J1deaa
– Annie Sloan Sanding Sponges: https://amzn.to/2IXcoLQ
Amazing good ! Thank you!! No Australia
Amazing! Thank you!