We’re back with a new pattern and a new tutorial! Today I am teaching you how to make a fun, modern baby quilt with a scrappy look.
This fat quarter-friendly pattern uses low volume fat quarters for the background and sweet modern focus prints for the stars and borders to create a baby quilt that works with today’s decor. And the best part? You don’t need any templates to make this quilt!
The Wonky Star Baby Quilt can be made by a confident beginner using our FREE video tutorial. The quilt finishes 36″ x 45″.
Supplies we used:
- Wonky Star Baby Quilt Pattern: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/wonky-star-baby-quilt-pdf-download/
- Wonky Star Baby Quilt Kit: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/wonky-star-baby-quilt-kit/
- Flat Flower Pins: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/flat-flower-pins-pink-2/
- Fixion Gel Pen: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/frixion-gel-pen-pink/
- Cutting Mat Quilter’s Cut n’ Press: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/cutting-mat-quilters-cut-n-press-i-teal-11in-x-11in/
- Olfa Deluxe 45MM Ergo Rotary Cutter: https://shop.quiltaddictsanonymous.com/product/deluxe-45mm-ergo-rotary-cutter/